INFA-MED envisions a world where, through development and support of family medicine, every person in their community has access to compassionate health care that exemplifies the healing power of Christ.
INFA-MED is committed to advancing family medicine in the developing world by training and mentoring doctors to be clinicians, teachers, leaders, and life-long learners, who will provide comprehensive health care relevant to community needs.
The core values that guide INFA-MED activities and programs are as follows:
- Christian witness
- Love of God and neighbor in our words and deeds
- Belief in family medicine and humility in service
- Commitment to excellence in our work
- Advocacy for the marginalized and underserved
- Commitment to strategic partnerships through accountability of our leadership
- Moral and ethical integrity
- Culture of life-long learning